I am so incredibly excited to be heading into the weekend. Aside from work I have some prepping to start for my sister’s baby shower and hopefully it’s nice outside so I can get in a run. Lots to do but I love being busy!
Here are five of my favorite health, fitness, and wellness links from around the web this week:
1. I’m obsessed with podcasts, and this was my favorite this week: Inside Quest w/ Tony Horton
2. Too much of a good thing is possible. The skinny on healthy fats.
3. Thinking of making this recipe for the shower: Edamame Feta salad. Mmmm
4. Women’s Running Magazine features a plus size model on their August cover – makes my heart smile!
5. Interested in learning more about nutrition, coaching, and starting your own business? Enroll now to save up to $1000 off tuition at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
What are your plans for the weekend?