I can’t believe it’s already Friday again! Where did this week go??
Aside from work I don’t have too much excitement planned. We are starting to get ready for my sister’s baby shower next weekend, and I am eager to have more time for my workouts.
I wanted to share a few of my favorite health and lifestyle finds from around the web this week. Let me know what you think and feel free to drop me some links to check out as well!
- The host of one of my favorite podcasts, Lewis Howes, was interviewed on another podcast I enjoy, Inside Quest. Watch the interview (here). You won’t be disappointed!
- And while you’re at it, listen to Lewis Howes’s 5 Minute Friday: Find Your Strengths
- I love looking through the ESPN Body Issue.
- Healthy does NOT always equal thin: Separating Thinness from Health
- I can’t wait to try this workout: Oxygen Cardio Kickboxing
- It’s true, Skipping meals is tied to increased belly fat & pre-diabetes.
- Watch Ashley Graham’s TEDxTalk: Plus-size? More Like My Size.
- Some artsy and some inspirational desktop backgrounds on DESIGN LOVEFEST (I downloaded 277)
- Reasons not to go to the gym this weekend via Buzzfeed – made me laugh!
- Follow me on Tumblr – Stars In My Belly
And my favorite Instagram find:
Have a wonderful weekend!